docum_gif_secretos_it

Portugal
UK Italy Spain banalemana DOCUMENTARY IN FIVE LANGUAGES

Home Heavenly messages MESSAGES 2021 QUO VADIS HUMANITY!
QUO VADIS HUMANITY!
Visite: 31
FROM HEAVEN TO EARTH
madonnaadrano
QUO VADIS HUMANITY!

THE HEAVENLY MOTHER MIRYAM,
I LISTENED AND WROTE, I WHO LOVE HER SO MUCH,
"WHAT I WANT:
I WANT THAT YOU, WHO ARE DEVOTED TO MY IMMACULATE HEART, DISCIPLES OF MY SON THE CHRIST, REAWAKEN THE SOULS WHO SLEEP IN THE DARKNESS OF THE MATTER!
I WANT FROM ALL THOSE WHO PROCLAIM THEMSELVES MY SERVANTS AND SERVANTS OF JESUS, THE OFFERING OF THEIR OWN LIFE TO LOOK FOR THE TRUTH AND JUSTICE IN THE WORLD!
I WANT THAT THEY WITH THEIR WORD MAY INVEIGH AGAINST THE SELLERS OF DEATH, WEAPONS, DRUGS AND OF EVERY KIND OF PERVERSION!
I WANT THAT MY CHILDREN, WHO PREACH THE ROSARY AND RECITE THE OUR FATHER , TO SACRIFICE ALL THEIR BEING TO SUPPORT THE RIGHTEOUS ONES, TAKING SIDES AGAINST THE TYRANTS, AGAINST THOSE WHO SPECULATE ABOUT MEN, POINTING, IN THE NAME  OF GOD, POWERFUL PEOPLE, DICTATORS, MAFIA CRIMINALS  ALREADY EXCOMMUNICATED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, WAITING THAT THE PUNISHING  ANGELS  LEAD  TO THE SECOND DEATH AND  TO THE HELL OF THE DARKNESS OF THE MATTER THEIR DIABOLIC SPIRITS!
I WANT THAT YOU INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH TO DEDICATE ALL YOUR LIFE NOT ONLY TO PRAYER BUT ALSO TO  OPERATING  AND ACTIONS!
THE ACTIONS ARE THE ONES WHO  SHOW IF YOU TRULY ARE APOSTLES OF MY SON THE CHRIST!
I DO NOT WANT PRAYERS WITH REQUESTS FOR WEALTH, ECONOMIC STABILITY OR HEALING, I AM INTERESTED IN PEACE AND JUSTICE IN THE WORLD!
THE SALVATION OF THE SOULS, THE CONVERSION OF THE SINNERS, THE CONVERSION OF THOSE WHO CONSUME THEIR VITAL ENERGIES INTO THE OBLIVION OF THE MATTER!
I WANT YOU TO BE WITNESSES OF THE JUSTICE!
I ,THE HOLY MOTHER, WANT THIS!
JUST SO YOU KNOW!
THERE IS NO OTHER WILL OF GOD, MY FATHER, BESIDES WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU IN THIS MESSAGE TRANSMITTED FROM ONE OF MY SERVANTS, THE WRITER, BEARING THE SIGNS OF THE CROSS!
I WANT TO ACCOMPANY THE MAN OF THE CROSS UNTIL THE END OF HIS DAYS, STILL SHEDDING TEARS OF BLOOD IN THE WORLD WITH THE HOPE THAT HIS BROTHERS MAY  REAWAKEN TO THE TRUTH OF THE TIME OF ALL TIMES!
MAY MY IMMACULATE HEART  PROTECT YOURSELVES DEVOTED TO THE SON OF GOD, THE CHRIST! PEACE! "
I THANKED THE HEAVENLY MOTHER, WHO I LOVE  SO MUCH: I SAW, LISTENED AND WROTE!
FAITHFULLY

G.B.
PLANET EARTH

9th January 2021  2:33 pm
Image: Our Lady of Fatima weeps blood in Adrano-Sicily (1981)

Related Messages:

- 12-12-20 Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Sacred Tilma of the Universe

- 15-08-19 The assumption of the Holy Virgin Mary Mother of Christ

- 3-09-17 Still signs of the Heavenly Mother

- 12-05-13  I am the Mother of all mothers

- 6-06-11 Light of my eyes

ASSOCIAZIONE CULTURALE GIORDANO BRUNO  -  Via Molino I° 1824, 63019 Sant'Elpidio a Mare (FM) - +39.0734.810526 - Privacy e Cookie policy

This site uses technical and third-party cookies to improve users navigation and to gather information on the use of the site. For more details or to disable cookies, see our cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page or clicking any link of the site you consent to the use of cookies. Cookie Policy.